Do you want to come to Gourette and know the different means of transport available to you? You are in the right place ! For those coming from the South-West, the station is easily connected from Bordeaux, Bayonne or Toulouse. If you come from further afield, Paris-Pau flights operate every day. You can then take a skibus from Pau to come to the resort. Car, taxi, train, bus and even plane, all roads lead to Gourette!
Do you come to see us in winter? We inform you that the equipment is now compulsory (4 snow tires or chains). To know the state of the roads in winter, we invite you to consult the information highway 64, department site updated several times a day.
- From Bordeaux , take the A62 motorway then the A65 exit n ° 9.1 Pau Ouest, then direction Pau *.
- From Toulouse, take the A64 motorway. Exit N ° 11 Soumoulou, then direction Pau (Please note: from November to May, access via the RN918 closed between the Col du Soulor and the Col d'Aubisque).
- From Bayonne, take the A64 motorway. Exit N ° 9.1 Pau Ouest, then direction Pau *.
More info on road access: 0800 064 075
In order to equip your vehicle if necessary, we recommend that you park in the areas reserved for this purpose.
* Pau: Entrance bypass with yellow markings to Jurançon. N134 to Gan then D934, direction Laruns and D918 GOURETTE.
Phone: 05 59 05 30 31 or 06 08 43 15 36
- Pau train station 50 km away.
- Atlantic TGV Paris / Bordeaux / Pau: 4 connections / day.
- Information and reservations: CITRAM BUS: 05 59 27 22 22
- Line 524: Pau / Gourette
- Journey time: 1h30.
- Single price €2 one way, €30 return (purchase of the ticket on the bus).
- Timetables available on the Official website of the transport company.
- Pau-Pyrénées international airport 60 km away.
- Plus d'infos sur le Official website of the airport.
Only from December:
The advantages of the bus: no need to drive tired at the end of the day, no need to get off to chain, and no need to wait at the ticket office (you receive your pass directly on the bus!)